1. Click “Restore” button in the login screen.
2. Enter the email address you used to register your account with.
3. Log in to your email and check your inbox for the password reset email. Make sure it is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the link in the email and enter a new password. The email may take up to 10 minutes to be delivered (make sure to check the spam folder if you don't receive it.
Warning! Resetting the password will temporarily block withdrawals for 2 weeks due to security precautions.
How to make a withdrawal?
In order to send/transfer funds from your account balance to your wallet, you need to make a withdrawal. You can create 1 withdrawal per currency every 24 hours. In order to do so, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Go to your User Panel;
2. Find and click the "Withdraw" button in top right corner;
3. Choose the amount to be transferred and click "Withdraw";
4. Go to your email inbox (the one connected to your MYGBIT account) and click on a link in the withdrawal confirmation letter from the system.
What is a referral program?
Every MYGBIT customer has a unique referral link, which can be shared with anyone, you would like to invite to start using MYGBIT. Any new user, who registers using your referral link becomes a lifetime referral.
Where can I find my Referral Link?
You can find your unique referral link in your account's Dashboard. In order to copy your referral link click the 'Referral Link' button.
Where can I see my referrals?
I did not get a confirmation email. What do I do?
If you haven’t received a confirmation within 10 minutes, please check your “Spam” folder. In case you don’t receive anything after 24 hours email us to email@example.com.
How do I purchase hashpower and pay with BTC or ETH?
In order to purchase hashpower click the “Payment” button in your account’s Dashboard.
You can use "Pay with BTC//ETH" payment method to purchase hashpower with either Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH).
After selecting this payment method, you will be taken to a third-party payment system. To complete your purchase, please follow the three steps:
Choose the amount to purchase.
Select the type of currency that you wish to use when purchasing your contract.
Click "Purchase" if you wish to proceed.
Transfer the specified amount of funds to the wallet address shown on the screen. You can either copy the wallet address manually or use the QR code provided in the middle of the screen.
Why do I need to verify my account?
Successful identity verification is required in order to enable certain features for your MYGBIT account including raising the withdrawal limit. Certain legal obligations, such as KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations, require us to learn more about our clients’ identity before letting them use the full range of our services.
This article intends to guide you through a step-by-step process to complete your account verification.
Account verification is divided into two steps:
In order to reach the first level of verification, you will need to complete your profile.
1. Go to your Settings.
5. Select Profile.
6. Fill out all applicable fields.
All fields marked with an asterisk must be filled in. Please ensure that all information, you provide, is true, complete, not misleading and up to date to avoid any complication with further verification.
In order to complete the second level of verification, you will need to prove your identity.
1. Go to your Settings.
7. Select Verification.
8. Choose the type of Document, you would like to send.
9. Enter the document number.
10. Attach the front cover and the double page of your international passport or both sides of your different government-issued identification document in JPEG format.
11. Attach a selfie with the document that you have provided in JPEG format.
We accept the following types of government-issued identification documents:
• International passport (double page)
• National ID card
• Driving license
We do not accept any other types of ID.
How do I change my wallet address?
1. You need to log in and go to Settings (link);
2. Find an appropriate field and enter/change a wallet address. After you're done - save the changes;
3. Go to your email service and find an email from us. There will be a confirmation link which you need to click. If there is no message, check your "Spam" folder.
Warning! Changing the wallet will temporarily block withdrawals for 2 weeks due to security precautions.
How to Get Started with MYGBIT?
To start mining cryptocurrency using MYGBIT cloud mining service, you will need to create an account by registering on the website. Registration is fast and simple: enter your email address to be used in the system (you'll see a message asking you to verify your account in your email inbox), your country, password and date of birth. After filling in all the necessary fields, click the “Register” button to go to your account’s Dashboard where you can find the latest news and tips on how to start using the service and an overview of your mining statistics.
Why am I unable to withdraw funds from my account balance?
You can make 1 withdrawal per currency every 24 hours.
To ensure customer's account and balance security the system may automatically apply a hold, disallowing any withdrawals for the time the hold is active (14 days). There are multiple reasons for a hold to be applied: 1. Change of a wallet address; 2. Change of password. 3. Change of email address. In addition, if a referral makes their first ever purchase, the account of the referrer is placed on hold for 72 hours. Please note that technical support cannot remove the hold before it is automatically removed by the system.
The story of MYGBIT started at the end of 2015. Our founders got to know each other by using the same platform for buying and selling crypto currencies.